Thursday, May 20, 2010

Stash challenge/Mojo monday

Here is my submission for the Wednesday stash challenge at OWH which is to use "stars"...I also used this weeks Mojo Monday's Sketch! This little image I am giving away on the OWH Memorial Day bloghop along with three others...you can check out the other  three digi freebies today on Melanie's blog at http://arkmom-scrappilyeverafter.blogspot.com She was so nice in volunteering to make some sample cards with them and she did an awesome job so please show her some love!!! Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapp'n Thursday!! Cheryl

4 comments:

helloholley said...

Oh Cheryl....I can't wait your camel is adorable....love your card!!! Happy stampin ;)

Karen Howard said...

OMG, this is awesome!!! Great job combining challenges, LOVE the star!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Great card Cheryl! Your digi stamp is adorable and I love the gingham paper!

Dixie Cochran said...

LOVE this card! Thanks for sharing!