Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monochromatic Challenge

Hey Ya'll.... today I spent a good part of the morning checking out the challenge blogs and doing my best to find several challenges I could combine. I see a lot of scrappers do this but I am not very good at it and usually when I give it a try I miss one or more of the deadlines. Anyhoo this card should (hopefully) qualify me for the following challenges;
*Crafty Ho's  Sketch Challenge  (see sketch)
*Rileyandco Challenge (create a birthday card)
*Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #31 (make a Monochromatic card)
*Tuesday Morning  Challenge#46 (your fave color combo and glitter -hey I used shiny paper...that qualifies me right?)









9 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Cute card! I know what you mean about combining challenges. I don't see how some people can get like a dozen challenges into one card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Faye said...

I love all your buttons, I have a thing about buttons, so I think your card is fab! Thanks for joining in at Kaboodles. x

Cheryl said...

Thanks Faye...I think I have a button obsession...but I had not been using them...I have a huge collection so I decided to use them...no more hoarding!!

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic card,
love the pinks, and all those buttons,
Thanks for joining us in our monochrome challenge this week at Kaboodle Doodles,
Hugs
Angie

Scrappy said...

Cute idea! Love the buttons! :-)

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Ho's Challenges! We hope you'll join us next week too!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How fun! I love the way you used the buttons, buttons, buttons!

Thanks for participating in the Crafty Ho's sketch challenge this week!

mudmaven said...

Love all the buttons! Thanks for playing our monochromatic challenge at Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

Theresa said...

Love the buttons.

Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa, DT

Angela said...

Cute! I LOVE pink! I sometimes can do a couple of challenges on 1 card, but more than that is pretty tough for me.... Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!