Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The pink elephant challenge

Here's this weeks Pink elephant sketch challenge. I wasn't totally happy with this card but it is what came together for me. To me this sketch begged for embellishments but these colors are not my favorites and I embossed the pink paper but it did not turn out well due to the area for embossing is larger than the cuttlebug folder so I had to piece it -this I have already found is a drawback to the cuttlebug. At least I got to use my nestie circles for the first time! Happy Scrapp'n!


3 comments:

Jenn K said...

Lovin' this!! what a great card! Thank you for joining us on The Pink Elephant.

Jenny said...

Very cute!! PS: I have blog candy to give away, come by and see at my blog! Have a great day!

Trudi said...

Fabulous card, love all the buttons! Thanks for joining us this week with our sketch challenge at TPE!