Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OWH SKetch #10 Challenge



Pictured here is Sketch challenge # 10 by Martha from Operation Write Home. This time I tried to do a card in a boy theme which is a stretch for me because I have a tendency to want to add flowers and girlie things -lol. The blue plaid is paper studio the red is walmart colors pack which I used my new cuttlebug diamond plate folder to emboss. The stamp, green ink and, green pearls were all from Dixie's blog candy I won from the blog hop! Thanks so much Dixie! I really loved this layout even though it took a little longer due to all of the cutting which is imperfect because I didn't have a tag punch and I rounded the corners instead - I did not see the tag tutorial Martha put up until after I created the card -doh but I will definitely be using that in the future along with this template. I finished it with the yellow paper studio ribbon and a little foamie car -I LOVE foamies! Thanks for looking and happy scrapp'n!!

5 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great plaid paper! Definitely a "manly" card!!! Love it!
Maria

Linda Anderson said...

Super cute card!!! Love the paper and that little car!!!

Linda

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very nice boy card. I love how you finished it. Thanks for inspiring.

Martha said...

Adorable little boy's card! Thank you so much for trying out the sketch!

Operation Write Home said...

Nice tag shape for boy cards --- going to be CASEing this idea for sure, thanks for sharing!