Sunday, April 18, 2010

OWH His and Her General Cards

Hey Ya'll...I finally got around to OWH's Wednesday challenge to do a his and her general card. I have been getting my cards ready to ship to my NC Shipper for the Make Someone's Day Challenge & realized I did not have any "any-hero" cards to include so I made these cards in a Patriotic color scheme. For my Hero note I will put a post it inside with my "thanks" and then my hero can use the card again as well! So the blue would be the "his". On the blue I used the little USA heart image which was a freebie fromdelightful inspiration I also used it on the little MS postage stamp cutout (purchased for 2.99 @ Tuesday Morning) on both cards. The red is for "her"and the little bear image is a freebie from bugaboo stamps. I colored his shirt and the flowers in red white and blue. I embossed the background of both cards with the stars folder. Below I used my last mosaic card-front with an adorable giraffe freebie from Melissa Jenkins .Thanks for looking and have a Happy Scrapp 'n Sunday!













3 comments:

Karen Howard said...

Love your his and her cards and that they are Any Hero cards to boot! Great job!!!

Tammy said...

Cute, cute cards Cheryl!! I like that little postage stamp! Perfect cards for OWH!

TN Granny said...

Cute cards I love the patrotic blend I design for OWH also. Go to Split Coast Stampers and type in Easel card in search and that will pull up the different styles of Easel cards. Hope this helps if not email me and I'll send you spec's for my Easel card.
God Bless,
Jeanine
www.blstamper.blogspot.com