Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cooking it up with Katie Challenge

     Yesterdays challenge over at cooking it up with Katie was to make a fancy fold card with an autumn theme. Here is my submission for that Challenge. The only thing I left out (doh) was the embossing which I must have skipped over that deet in my reading yesterday but hey... two out of three ain't bad right?

....and here is the inside of my easel fold card. Since this card will be received by a Soldier I needed to provide a little room for a quick note home. This is only the second easel fold card I've ever done and I really liked the fact that it can be displayed but the message inside still remains private from view.

Deets;
All of my papers are random, some from books, others bought by the sheet (I can't seem to resist buying paper even though I have a LOT of books already) I'm not dedicated to any brand when it comes to scrapp'n , I like them ALL! Thanks for visiting my blog today, if you leave me a comment ill visit yours! Happy Scrapp'n!
~Cheryl~

4 comments:

Katie said...

Still a very cute card, I love all the gingham :)
(You've still got plenty of time to make another this week anyway! LOL)
Thanks for sharing at Cooking It Up With Katie

Tammy said...

Wonderful easel fold card Cheryl! Perfect for a Soldier to send back home!! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy x

Claire said...

Beautiful card, i love the colours you've used :-). Thanks for sharing it with us at Cooking it up with Katie
Claire xx

Lynne said...

Lovely card - great colour choice :o) thanks for cooking it up with katie xx Lynne xx